Mt. Chase Meals Delivered to your Door
Tired of cooking yet? Here’s the deal! We will be trying out a new social distancing business model! We are excited to be offering Meal Deliveries until it is safe to gather once again. Keep your eyes on the delivery schedule and menu. Until further notice, we will not be offering our normal lakeside dining.
Guests staying in our Lodge Rooms or Cabins may choose our meal plan. Enjoy an hearty breakfast with freshly made baked goods and traditional bacon, eggs and home-fries. After a day of adventure, relax in our lounge while your three course dinner is prepared. Enjoy a family style meal with our other guests.
We are excited to offer a new dining experience for locals and visitors alike. Call in advance to schedule a dinner for yourself and your spouse or friend or a dinner party with a group. Join us every morning for a hearty breakfast or three course family style dinner with our other guests.
During winter months, we serve lunch on weekends and holidays, serving homemade soup and chili as well as signature sandwiches served on Mike’s own homemade bread. Come in from the cold, enjoy a hot meal, relax in front of the fire with a refreshing drink from our new beer and wine menu.
Every morning you will wake up to the smell of brewing Carrabassett coffee and freshly made baked goods. Fuel your adventure with a large plate of farm fresh eggs, crispy bacon, sausage, seasoned home fries, oatmeal and one of Mike’s delicious baked breakfast treats. We serve something for everyone!
Our Breakast spread may include:
- Spinach and parmesan frittata, locally raised bacon, homemade sourdough bagels and baked oatmeal with apples and cranberries.
- Blueberry pancakes, locally raised sausage, coconut chocolate chip scones, gluten free granola and fruit salad.
Our dining room sits just along the banks of Shin Pond, and during the summer months, we are often joined by beavers, mergansers or even the occasional moose. Our three course dinners are all made from scratch with local fresh ingredients. Your meal will start off with seasonal soup or salad and is served with freshly baked artisan bread.
All meals pair wonderfully with a selection from our beer and wine menu.
The main course might include:
- Cider braised brisket with caramelized onions and blue cheese
- Pan seared salmon with blueberry chutney
- Roast pork loin with apples, onions and fennel
- Whole herb crusted grilled chicken with tzatziki sauce
- Grilled marinated Portobello mushrooms
All meals are served with two sides, starch and vegetables.
End your meal with a delightful dessert made from scratch.
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Lemon cream tart with strawberry coulis
- Coffee infused crème brulee
- Peach galette with a whisky sabayon